Eugene Saturday Market Member Comment to Joint Elected Officials
Please copy and paste the below paragraph and follow the instructions below to submit a comment to City and County officials. Feel free to add to or change the language to express your views. Thank you!!
I am a member of Eugene Saturday Market. Please consider options that keep the Lane County Farmers Market downtown at 8th Avenue and Oak Street. The synergy with the farmers market across the street from Saturday Market brings tourists and residents downtown to shop; selling goods to the community is an important part of my livelihood. I would like to see the Park Blocks area continue to improve as a place we can be proud to show off to our community and visitors.
1. Go to http://www.downtownplanning.org/get-involved. Top of the webpage looks like the below image.
2. Scroll down to the comment/survey form box.
4. After the ranking bubbles, scroll down to where it says "I want the City and County to know".
5. Click where it says "Your answer", and paste the copied comment from above.
3. For the first question with ranking bubbles, be sure to rank how important the location of the farmers market is to you.
6. If you choose to answer the last question "My preference for the location of City Hall and the Courthouse", options 2 and 3 would keep the market on the Butterfly Lot.
7. Be sure to hit the "Submit" button at the bottom when done!