Five Farm Spring Tuna Salad
An LCFM Recipe
- Jalapeño tuna – Brandywine Fisheries
- Purple daikon – Upriver Organics
- Black radish – Winter Green Farm
- White salad turnips – (anyone farm vendor that has them!)
- Shallot – Ruby & Amber’s Organic Oasis
- Mustard greens – Ruby & Amber’s Organic Oasis
- Sorrel – Groundwork Organics
- Kale flowers – Groundwork Organics
- Italian purple and white radish – Upriver Organics
- Mixed greens – (any farm vendor that has them!)
- Optional: Kale flowers – Groundwork Organics
- Optional: Garlic Kraut – Grateful Harvest
- Mix one can tuna with desired amount of mayonnaise, salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop shallot, salad turnips, and radishes into a very small dice and mix into tuna mixture.
- Finely chop mustard greens and half of sorrel and add to tuna mixture.
- Make a bed of mixed greens, adding in remaining sorrel.
- Spoon tuna on top and add a spoonful of kraut to the side.
- Garnish with kale flowers.