Raspberry Vinaigrette Salad
Recipe courtesy of Friends of the Farmers Market
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. honey/liquid sweetener (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Mesclun salad greens or any kind of greens
- Hazelnuts, berries and cheese to taste
- In a bowl, mash raspberries and whisk them with the sugar until mixture is juicy.
- Allow mixture to sit for ten minutes.
- Add vinegar, olive oil, sweetener, and salt to the mixture. Whisk vigorously until oil is emulsified.
- Pour dressing over mesclun salad greens or mild greens and add nuts, berries, cheese (feta/goat) to taste.